Wednesday, August 8, 2007

23 Things Commentary

As a 23 Things participant, I've been asked to reflect on the project. I'm supposed to think about how the 23 Things project has been valuable to me, to Maryland libraries, and/or the library profession in general. Part of the final week's assignment was to blog about likes and dislikes, so you've heard that all before. Recently, I've been asked to lead a library team about technology for adults. Several of the 23 Things will be potentially useful as the team looks at its charter. As for the importance to Maryland libraries? Naturally, it's important to know what's going on in the technological world. These sorts of things will steer how we do business now and in the future. I guess that's why it's important to the library profession in general. Plus, it was fun. We all need a little fun, right?

No comments: