Thursday, September 11, 2008

Apparently, I am Mommy Dearest...sigh


Oh, I already knew that I hated wire hangers. I thought that's where I parted ways with Joan Crawford. Apparently, I have one more thing in common with her...child abuse. Sure, my child is four-legged and furry, but it makes me no less of a monster. Yesterday morning, I didn't see Thor after a certain point in the morning. I intended to do a sweep of the house to check on his whereabouts, but alas, I got distracted and left without checking. I know, I know. This was at 8:30 AM. My husband, Bob, usually gets home around 4 or so. Where was my poor fuzzy boy all day? He was locked in the closet by his cruel and evil human. I actually shut him inside the closet and left him there all day. How rotten am I? I'm pretty rotten, as pointed out to me repeatedly by Bob. Repeatedly. Over. And over. You can be sure that I didn't lock him in there this morning. Really, though, there was no need to check. He didn't venture anywhere near those closet doors. I guess I owe the poor boy some treats. He looks pretty traumatized in that picture, doesn't he?


No comments: