Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SHEOS


Oh, please, tell me someone out there actually gets the obscure TV reference in my posting title. I would never admit this to my husband (so let's all hope he doesn't bother reading my blog), but I actually have (*gasp*) too many shoes. Oh yes, I actually said it. Perhaps I have an addiction. I like to think that I just want to be prepared by having a shoe for every occasion. However, with a certain number of shoes, one must become more organized in order to maximize the usefulness of a collection. And that, my friends, has become my downfall. Obviously, a seasonal shift is necessary. I simply don't have the space to keep all of my shoes in one place at one time. I don't have enough room to keep my shoes in my clothes closet! I tend to come home and kick off my shoes in the kitchen. They usually stay there. I end up going back to those same shoes over and over again because it's easy. So, I pose the question, how do you keep your shoes organized? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

No comments: