Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back in the Blogging Saddle Again


Oh, it's been so, so long since I've blogged (March, apparently). Why, you ask? Overindulgence, I say! I had one blog devoted to reviewing every book I read. Nice idea, but really, isn't it so much easier with Shelfari? I thought it might be fun to blog about the movies I watch. Considering the number of movies my husband and I sometimes watch, it was actually a pretty daunting task. I found myself longing for a Shelfari for movies. I've been trying out Flixster as a Facebook app. After trying to keep up with too many blogs, I'm cutting back. My theory is that I'll now be able to drop some posts more regularly. Cross your fingers! I still don't have a theme. Or...maybe I do! I'm going for random ramblings. It's a fine theme, yet not at all stifling! To kick off my rekindled interest in blogging, I'll post a picture of my very own LOLcat. Isn't Thor the cutest(he's the one on the left, just in case there was some confusion).

No comments: