Monday, June 18, 2007

Blinkx and you'll miss it

So I checked out Blinkx next. What it does is search for video clips the web over and compile them. I guess it's interesting, but I was looking at tv shows and stuff. I was hoping to find more free stuff. Preview clips don't count for me. Zzzzzz. So, the long and short of this is: (a) I'll have to pay $1.99 each on iTunes to catch up with Monk, or (b) I'll have to start the next season without having seen all of this season, or (c) I'll have to keep checking on when USA will repeat the episodes I've missed, or (d) I'll have to Netflix a few of the discs for Season Five when they're released. Blinkx did not help me in my Monkquest. So, I continued looking to see what else Blinkx is good for. You can see news clips that you probably wouldn't find otherwise. That's pretty neat!

No comments: