Monday, June 11, 2007

Week Six, Thing 14b

It worked! I have officially claimed my blog and I found it through a search on mdlearn2 on Technorati. I did play around with some other searches too. One thing that surprised me was the number of non-personal sites that were favorites. Some were really business tools, I guess. I thought I might find more fun and funky blogs that I loved. I did find a blog for a restauranteur in Cape Town. Somehow he had the Learning 2.0 tag in there somewhere. Anyway, the top searches seemed about par for the course. Paris Hilton was way up there! So were the Sopranos, which makes perfect sense since the finale was last night. There was some crossover between favorited blogs and top blogs - not surprising. It will be fun to check back as more people doing this project get to Week Six.

No comments: