Monday, June 11, 2007

Week Six, Thing 13

First off, I must say that I have Groove is in the Heart stuck in my head now. There's a line that uses the word delicious and that's rolling around in my head. I'm grooving to this imaginary song like Ally McBeal. Anyway, I enjoyed playing around with del.icio.us. I checked out the bookmarks on the PLCMCL2 page. They were just fascinatinzzzzzzzzz. I searched around for some other library-related sites and found a few that were more fun. At first I didn't notice any user comments. Frankly, I was too busy adding bookmarks to my page (check link on the right). When I slowed down, I did click and notice. I didn't see any really useful comments. That makes me realize that I should go back and add some useful comments in my own bookmarks. What was cool was checking out the tags and finding new sites. I'd start by bookmarking a known site and then I'd check out popular sites with the same tags. I found some cool sites about Egypt, South Africa, and tea.

No comments: