Friday, June 15, 2007

Week Nine, Thing 20

For this Thing, I checked out You Tube. I've looked at stuff on it before, but it's mostly been related to the Numa Numa song. It's interesting that there are even commercials for products available now. I've also looked at library videos. I saw someone's purse being snatched and some kid asleep in a study carrel. I can see some intesting applications for libraries here. We could embed video tours or storytimes on web pages. The Westminster branch could do video updates about the renovation. Of course, we'd have to figure out the video editing part first. You Tube is pretty much the last step in the video promotion process.

For this task, I decided to check out some interests that I haven't thought about it awhile: Stainboy and Lenore. I decided to post Lenore. Please be aware: Lenore is neither cute nor dead (exactly). She's a semi-violent zombie creature. If you don't find humor in these things, don't watch!


No comments: