Monday, June 18, 2007

Visited Countries and Visited States

Hey, this was fun and simple! Here are all of the states I've visited (however briefly).

create your own visited states map

And here's a map of the countries I've visited (which will be expanding by 5 in November and December!).


create your own visited countries map

So what have I learned here? Since I've only visited 2% of the world, I'd better get crackin'! Geez, there's so much world to see and so little money and annual leave. Where would you like to go? Post a comment telling everyone about your dream destinations! Where else would I like to go? Naturally, I'd like to visit all of the places on my upcoming trip, so they'll make my Top Ten List, which goes like this (list is subject to change at any minute depending on personal whims and the latest Travel Channel show I've watched):
  1. South Africa
  2. Botswana
  3. Swaziland
  4. Zambia
  5. Zimbabwe
  6. Morocco
  7. Italy
  8. U.A.E.
  9. India
  10. China
  11. Tunisia
  12. Spain
  13. Turkey

No comments: