Thursday, June 7, 2007

Week Three, Thing 7

Ya know what interests me this week? I may be a little behind the times, but iTunes and my iPod have made my life so much easier. I got a Nano several months ago and had a blast adding tunes to it left and right. I bought new music and I added tons from my CD collection. I teach a group cycle class at a local gym and my old CDs that I had made for class music were getting a little stale. With only a cable, my iPod, and iTunes, I found I could easily make new mixes and play them through the gym's stereo. How cool (and EASY!) is that?! Whenever my music seems stale (or if I find a particular song doesn't work so well), I just create a new playlist. Download, drag and drop, work out! I've been feeling the need for a little My Chemical Romance to be played during class. Time to do a little iTunes shopping!

1 comment:

Gail Griffith said...

My Chemical Romance! I didn't know you liked EMO bands!! :-)