Friday, June 8, 2007

Week Four, Thing 9

Wow! I really have to stop looking around for junk to add to my bloglines page: http://www.bloglines.com/public/ChristinaK. There's no way to keep up with the amount of information I've now inundated myself with. They all looked so interesting though. I had the most fun with Technorati. First of all, the sight was the most eye-catching. Lame, but true. I found a really cool blog for The Lost Girls. A bunch of chicks from NYC quit their jobs to travel the world. I stumbled upon that one when I did a search for South Africa. I tried a few different searches in each of the featured tools. Syndic8 didn't lead me to anything interesting at all. Topix led me to a local news gatherer, so we'll see how that works out. Of course, that means that there has to be actual local news. ;-) If I had a more specific purpose, I might have more insightful things to say. I was really just poking around and looking for fun topics. The Merlin site was easy to add. Bloglines does make it pretty simple. Well, I have about a million feeds to read, so I'd better get to it.

No comments: