Friday, June 8, 2007

Week Four, Thing 8

I knew of RSS, but I really hadn't paid it a lot of attention. I got news online, but I've never brought the sources altogether through a single access point. So now I have my bloglines account all set up at http://www.bloglines.com/public/ChristinaK. I have all my feeds in a convenient list now, which is pretty alright. Of course, I subscribed to the requisite number of library-related feeds. The Library Bytes blog was pretty cool. It mentioned the Maryland Libraries Learning 2.0 project. Of course, equally as interesting are all of the other feeds to which one can subscribe. OK, maybe not equally. Please - shoes/libraries? shoes/libraries? HELLO? OK, libraries pay for the shoes, so maybe libraries should come out ahead there. ;-) It was lots of fun to find some international news feeds. Also, NASCAR has a Nextel Cup feed, so now I'll know who Jr. signs with. The news is rumored to be coming down the pike pretty soon. Let's hope he signs with Gibbs!

No comments: