Friday, June 8, 2007

Week Five, Thing 12

Hmmm, I haven't quite figured out how I can use Rollyo in my life. I hate to limit myself to a few select sites when I can search everthing. I guess there may be times when I really want to limit my search to a few sites. If I knew that I'd be performing the same type of search again and again, it might be worth it to set up my own rollyo search. In order to justify the time spent setting up the rollyo in the first place, I'd have to really feel like I'd perform that search often. It's good to keep it in mind though. Maybe as I perform Google searches, I'll start to see times when a custom rollyo would've been great to have. My rollyo search is off to the side, but if you want to check it out straight from this post, go to http://rollyo.com/christina_k/shoes_glorious_shoes/.

No comments: