Friday, June 8, 2007

Week Five, Thing 10



I will full-on admit that I enjoyed this WAY too much. I checked out a few of the other sites listed on the 23 Things, but I ended up having the most fun at http://meez.com. This image in the post is an uploaded image that I saved on my computer. The image in my profile was linked to through meez. It took me a little longer to work out how to do that. So what is the coolest thing about meez? You can actually buy some of the clothes. I was tooling along, trying on outfits, all the while thinking about how cute some things would be in real life. BAM! Check out the more info link under the pix! Thanks 23 Things for giving me yet another opportunity to shop!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I hope you are who I think you are because I can definitely relate to the shoes and loving MEEZ.COM. My meez is skateboarding with a dragon on her shoulder in the library.
Livetoread